- Information you provide to us, such as application information, contact information, investment information, income information, Social Security number, date of birth, citizenship, and financial account balances, as well as information you provide to us via online forms.
- Information about your transactions with us and our affiliates, such as transaction and investment history and account balances, as well as information about your interactions with our websites.
- Fill out, execute and submit a subscription agreement in connection with the purchase of any securities of a KBS-sponsored REIT
- Open an account or seek advice about your investments
- Give us your income information or give us your contact information.
We may disclose any of the categories of NPI that we collect to non-affiliated companies as permitted by law and for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus, as well as to non affiliated third parties who perform services for us or functions on our behalf. This includes third parties that perform marketing services on our behalf.